TYE 150: How a no-sugar diet can change your life with Netta GormanOct 04, 2022
When Netta Gorman stopped eating sugar, it not only changed her life, but also the lives of hundreds of others. She now helps people eliminate sugar through her coaching programs and immensely popular “Life After Sugar” podcast (link below).
But Netta’s journey to the land of no sugar, flour or sweeteners wasn’t easy (as we’ve all tried and mostly failed). But after a lifetime of digestive issues, doctor’s visits and failed efforts, Netta caved to this small but life-changing recommendation of a Nutritional Therapist. Her results were so effective, she’s now dedicated to guiding others past the emotional and societal challenges of a no-sugar diet.
Netta Gorman is on The YES Effect podcast to talk about the challenges and benefits of ditching sugar for good and how she turned her success story into a life of helping others say “yes” to better health and feel free from sugar cravings and mindless snacking.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why sugar and flour cause so many digestive issues
- Netta’s long and difficult journey to finally eliminating sugar, flour and sweeteners
- The immediate effects of a no-sugar diet
- How sugar affects weight, energy level and digestion
- Why social pressure makes it difficult to stop eating sugar
- Why eliminating sugar cravings starts with removing your emotional attachment to sugary foods
- How Netta turned her personal success into a business
“I couldn’t imagine not doing what I’d always done.”
“If you want something different, you have to do something different.”
“I got hooked on feeling great and that’s what keeps me motivated.”
“Social pressure to consume sugar is strong. When you don’t consume sugar anymore, the social pressure to consume it again is even stronger.”
Links mentioned in this episode:
Join The YES Effect Inner Circle Facebook Group for a behind the scenes experience about what it means to Believe, Belong and Become!
5 Ways to Capture People's Attention - Get it FREE ↓↓↓
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.