TYE 147: How to find your place in the world when you feel lost with Bara MannAug 31, 2022
If you’ve struggled with finding your true place in the world, Bara Mann’s story will inspire you. Despite a successful career as an engineer, she always felt out of place. After a fluke introduction to meditation and mindfulness, she knew it was time for a change. So she took a leap of faith and quit, not knowing what was next. What happened next was pure magic.
Bara is now a Transformational Life Coach and Speaker, specializing in helping people overcome their patterns and limiting beliefs so they can advance confidently in their lives and careers. Bara is on The Yes Effect to talk about how saying “yes” to what your body is telling you will lead you to your true passion and place in the world.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you should say “yes” to what your body is telling you
- Why mindfulness and meditation are so effective
- How to overcome the fear of taking a leap of faith
- How to balance masculine and feminine energy
- How meditation can help ADHD and focus
- How to get to the root of what is causing you anxiety and tension
- How to find your passion in life
- Advice for making a big career change
“The reason meditation is so powerful is because you get quiet enough to hear the truth.”
“Your body doesn’t lie. You don’t need to know exactly what’s going to come next and there’s so much adventure in not knowing. Taking that leap and allowing what will be to be is one of the best gifts you can give yourself. And it’s really fun, too!”
Links mentioned in this episode:
Bara Mann’s website: baraco.org
Join The YES Effect Inner Circle Facebook Group for a behind the scenes experience about what it means to Believe, Belong and Become!