TYE 132: How to start healing from trauma with Haumea HanakahiApr 20, 2022
Haumea Hanakahi sees things that most of us don’t. A highly gifted psychic, mystic, intuitive wisdom guide, zapper of energy blocks and storyteller, she uses her gifts to help people heal from trauma. She spent nearly 30 years studying and learning how energy flows through our bodies and how to unblock it when it gets stuck, as in the case of trauma.
She’s on The YES Effect to talk about how she works to bring forth tips and tricks for highly sensitive people living in a world not designed for them. If you are a highly sensitive person or empath, Haumea offers understanding, insights, tools, and clearings to assist in boldly expressing and living your unique Divine Design.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Haumea Hanakahi went from a mostly non-verbal childhood to a healer
- Why trauma is often rooted in past generations, chronic illness, money, past lives, lies and conditioning
- What Haumea learned after 30 years of studying how energy flows through our bodies
- How Haumea works to remove the energy blocks that show up as trauma
- What immediately happens when a trauma is released
- Why we have to get out of our head and into our body to heal from trauma
- The story of a teenager who had an immediate reaction to Haumea’s healing
“Trauma is a big word. Many people describe trauma as the stories - what they went through, actions and feelings. I describe it as a stuck energy in the body.”
“Once a trauma block is released, it gives the body space so our innate healing abilities can come on board.”
“When we stay in our head, that’s the easiest place to get confused, manipulated and feel confused. The more we’re in our body, we have the filter of our heart to filter that’s true and not true.”
Links mentioned in this episode:
Haumea Hanakahi’s 13-week Immersion Series: https://sovereignsoul.is/awakenbeyond
Haumea Hanakahi’s Linktree: https://linktr.ee/sovereignsoul.is
The YES Effect episode #19 with Dr. Matt Accurso: https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-yes-effect/id1098681154?i=1000374141866
Join The YES Effect Inner Circle Facebook Group for a behind the scenes experience about what it means to Believe, Belong and Become!