TYE 116: How to build self confidence with Darrah BrusteinJan 24, 2022
Darrah Brustein has worked with Deepak Chopra, Seth Godin, founded a nation-wide credit card processing company, and has been featured in Time Magazine, Forbes, Inc. and CNN.
And with every new achievement, she learned what it takes to gain the confidence to continually say "yes."
Now, this entrepreneur, coach and teacher helps others build their own self confidence and find their path to purpose.
Here, she joins The YES Effect with Shelli Varela to explain how you can create more confidence for yourself, as well as how your body will instantly tell you whether you’re on the right track or not.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Advice for anyone looking to find their purpose
- How you can “borrow” someone else’s confidence in you to build your own
- How to make your next BIG idea less daunting and more achievable
- The 3 reactions your body will have to any question you ask yourself
- An exercise to determine if you really want to pursue something
- How to perfectly balance manifestation and action
- What Darrah did when approached - anonymously - by Deepak Chopra
- How Darrah uses her core values to direct her decisions
- Why you should stop trying to find your one sole purpose
“If you need a roadmap, have it be one that you can hold on loosely enough that you can reverse engineer from the end to get from the starting point to just the next step. And only focus on that next step…with a little bit of a horizon looking out.” -DB
“It’s through the failures and things that don’t go the way we want we really learn things.” -DB
“In between where we end up is the becoming. Before you can become something, there’s a moment where you believed you could.” -SV
“If you don’t see it in yourself, how do you borrow confidence from people who see it in you?” -DB
Links mentioned in this episode:
Darrah Brustein: https://darrah.co/
Free download: “9 questions to ask your network to help you find your path” https://darrah.co/freebies
Darrah on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/darrahb/?hl=en
Join The YES Effect Inner Circle Facebook Group for a behind the scenes experience about what it means to Believe, Belong and Become!
5 Ways to Capture People's Attention - Get it FREE ↓↓↓
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.